#IbisMojoHD5 #Kendallweedclassic #ridemoreworkless
I love my Ibis HD4 so much, I couldn’t WAIT to try out the HD5! I thought it would be fun to give it a trial run on North Shore trail BOOGIEMAN. It was super rad to ride with Cooper Quinn, the North Shore Mountain Bike Association (NSMBA) president, on his turf. You can see how the HD5 stood up to one of the North Shore’s gnarliest trails in the video above.
“The Shore is a unique place. The average level of trail here is really, really hard.”
-Cooper Quinn, NSMBA president.
The HD5 is another great release from Ibis! It features a longer wheel base, steeper seat angle, an extended head tube and maximized suspension performance, among other things. This video gets into more specifics of the HD5.
Big thanks to these guys for making this all possible! Any purchases from these links will directly help support my channel:
- Jenson USA: http://bit.ly/JensonJKW
- Industry Nine: http://bit.ly/IndustryNineJKW
- PNW Components: http://bit.ly/PNWComponentsJKW
- Kitsbow Cycling Apparel: http://bit.ly/KitsbowJKW
- Kali Protectives: http://bit.ly/KaliJKW
- Wilderness Trail Bikes (WTB): http://bit.ly/WTBlocaloam
- Ibis Cycles: http://bit.ly/IbisJKW
- Trust Performance: http://bit.ly/TrustMessageJKW
Check out our podcast! http://bit.ly/KendallVSKendall
Check out my riding tutorials: https://www.patreon.com/jeffkendallweed