Mountain biking in sunny Arizona is phenomenal! In a twist of events, I ended up with airfare to Mesa (a suburb of Phoenix) for a long weekend. With no real “budget” or anything, I just wanted to ride with some locals, getting as much bike time as possible, and hopefully with minimal cactus incidents!
While in the state for only 72 hours, I was lucky enough to ride South Mountain extensively, including Devastator, Geronimo, National, and Mormon trails. I also rode Pass Mountain Trail, as well as some trails over at Hawes. And to cap it all off, we had a RAD ride on Mt Lemmon down in Tuscon. So much fun!
My “Trail Intern” video is also from this trip:
The original video that this spoofs:
Thanks to the guys at https://www.instagram.com/actionrideshop/ for showing me some trails.
Stoked to meet and ride with Kaj- https://www.instagram.com/kajdanger/
Bobby did a great job of riding, crashing, and taking sweet photos (including this thumbnail!) https://www.instagram.com/bobbyboland/
If you’re in Tuscon, and wanna do the AWESOME Lemmon Drop ride, hit up Home Grown! https://www.instagram.com/homegrownmtb/
All purchases at the below links will directly help support my channel! THANK YOU in advance!
- Jenson USA: https://bit.ly/JensonUSA2022JKW
- Industry Nine: https://bit.ly/IndustryNine2022JKW
- PNW Components at Jenson USA: https://bit.ly/PNWComponents2022JKW
- Kali Protectives at Jenson USA: http://bit.ly/KaliJKW
- Camelbak at Jenson USA: http://bit.ly/CamelbakJKW
- Shimano at Jenson USA: https://bit.ly/Shimano2022JKW
- Fox Shox at Jenson USA: http://bit.ly/FoxShoxJKW
- Kitsbow Cycling Apparel at Competitive Cyclist: http://bit.ly/KitsbowJKW